This happens after you have registered the application with the local police

If you have not been to a tuberculosis examination yet, you must do so. This may not happen while you wait to be registered.

If you live in emergency accommodation, you will be told where and when the tuberculosis examination will be carried out.

If you live privately, you can contact the municipal health service for information on how to take the tuberculosis examination.

If you need a place to stay, you can tell the police when you register your application. The police will contact UDI, which finds a place in emergency accommodation for you.

Once you have received a d-number, you can get health services if you need them.