Want to apply Registration of au pairs from EU/EEA countries

EU/EEA nationals are entitled to work, study and live in Norway. All EU/EEA nationals who are going to stay in Norway for more than three months must register.

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : Germany

Did you find what you were looking for?