Norway's visa facilitation agreement with Russia
Не весь вміст на цій сторінці доступний українською мовою.
This means that Russian nationals are also subject to the standard rules regarding documentation, multiple-entry visas, fees and case-processing times. The simplified rules set out in the visa facilitation agreement will not apply for as long as the agreement remains suspended.
The following have been suspended:
- easing of documentation requirements
- issuance of multiple-entry visas
- fee exemption or reduced application fee
- reduced case-processing time
- visa-free entry when holding a diplomatic passport