Want to apply Immigrant’s passport and travel document

If you hold a residence permit in Norway and it is not possible for you to obtain a passport from your home country, you can apply for a refugee travel document or an immigrant's passport. You can use this document instead of a passport.

The applicant is the person who wishes to visit or live in Norway.