Не всё содержание этой страницы имеется на русском.
- The DUF number is your registration number in the computer system of the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI).
- Everyone who applies for protection (asylum) or for a residence permit in Norway will be assigned a DUF number.
- You will keep the same DUF number if you apply again.
- The number has 12 digits and starts with the year when you applied for the first time (for example: 2012 586975 61).
- You will find your DUF number on the case documents from UDI. If you have an asylum seeker card or a residence card, you will find your DUF number there as well.
EU/EEA citizens must contact the Norwegian Tax Administration (external website) to be assigned a Norwegian identification number (D number or national identity number).