Contact us Questions about a case or regulations

Choose what type of case you have a question about, and you will be directed to the relevant information about how you can contact us by phone, e-mail or chat. We offer guidance and support in Norwegian and English.

The information on this page is personalised for

What do you need help with?: visitor visa (max. 90 days)

What do you need help with?

Choose a topic we can help you with.