Want to apply Study permit

With a study permit you can attend university college/university, a vocational school, school of upper secondary education, religion/belief-based school or folk high school. Or you can pursue additional education, be a trainee or perform research.

The applicant is the person who wishes to visit or live in Norway. 

If you come from a country outside the EU/EEA and wish to study in Norway, you must apply for a residence permit for studies. This is also called a study permit. You can apply for a residence permit to study at a university college or university, or to attend a bible school or folk high school. You can also apply for a study permit if you are going to study Norwegian or if you are a skilled worker intending to take additional/supplementary education to have your education approved in Norway.