- You must have received an offer of medical treatment from a treatment institution in Norway.
- You must pay for the medical treatment with your own money or public funds from your home country.
- The hospital/ outpatient clinic must confirm that your treatment will not lead to patients living in Norway receiving poorer health services.
- You must not be subject to a prohibition against entry to Norway or Schengen
- The treatment must not be likely to take more than one year.
- If must be likely that you will leave Norway when your residence permit expires.
The application is free of charge.
How to apply