Want to apply Assisted return

If you are staying in Norway without a legal residence permit, you must return to your home country or another country where you have a residence permit. You can apply for support to return home and start a new life.

Choose your citizenship to see how much support you can receive.

Do you wish to go straight to the application form?

In order to see how much financial support you can receive, please choose your citizenship and click on the button above. If you do not wish to read about this, you can go straight to the form. 

Go to application form