Want to apply Residence permit for victims of abuse

If you have a family immigration permit and have been abused by your spouse or cohabitant, you can apply for an independent residence permit. 

You can read more about what violence and abuse means and how to get help.

  • Requirements for a residence permit for victims of abuse

Would you like to help us improve our website?

Did you find what you were looking for?