Return Apply for repatriation

If you have a valid residence permit in Norway but now wish to move back to your home country, you can apply for a grant from the Norwegian authorities.

Which country do you come from?

  • Somalia

  • Another country

Would you like to help us improving the website?

Did you find what you were looking for?