2. Standard form

Choose this form if you have found housing yourself but have not yet entered into an agreement with the municipality about living there.

  • All applicants over the age of 18 must fill in and sign the application.
  • If you are over 18, you can choose whether to fill in a separate form or to be included in the application form of someone you will be living with.
Log in here to apply