Want to apply Residence card for family members of EU/EEA nationals

You can apply for family immigration if you wish to move to a family member in Norway.

The applicant is the person who wishes to visit or live in Norway. 

If you are from a country outside the EU/EEA and the family member in Norway is an EU/EEA national, you can apply for a residence card for family members of EU/EEA nationals. 

Would you like to help us improve our website?

Did you find what you were looking for?