Assisted return Albania - Unaccompanied minor asylum seeker

If you stay in Norway without a valid residence permit, you must return to your home country or country where you have a residence permit. You can apply for support to return home and start a new life. This is called assisted return.
  • Unaccompanied minors

Did you find what you were looking for?