Want to apply Assisted return

If you are staying in Norway without a legal residence permit, you must return to your home country or another country where you have a residence permit. You can apply for support to return home and start a new life. This is called assisted return.

Choose your citizenship to see how much you can receive in financial grants.

Did you find what you were looking for?