Want to apply Assisted return to Somalia

If you are staying in Norway without a valid residence permit, you must return to your home country or another country where you have a residence permit. You can apply for support return home and start a new life. This is called assisted return.

Which group do you belong to?

  • Adults

  • Families with children under the age of 18

Would you like to help us improve our website?

Did you find what you were looking for?