Want to apply Notification of change of address for Nordic nationals

If you are a Swedish, Danish, Icelandic or Finnish citizen, all you need to do to live in Norway, is to report a move to the National Registry.

If you plan to live in Norway for more than six months, you must go to a tax office for an ID check and to submit a notification of change of address (external website) no later than eight days after your arrival in Norway. You have to book an appointment at the tax office.


Would you like to help us improving the website?

Did you find what you were looking for?