Want to apply Immigrant’s passport for EU/EEA nationals
The applicant is the person who wishes to visit or live in Norway.
Requirements for applying
Requirements that apply to everyone
- You hold a valid residence permit in Norway.
- You must be in Norway when you apply.
- If you are under the age of 18, both your parents, or the parent who has sole parental responsibility for you, must apply on your behalf.
If you are in the care of the Norwegian child welfare service, the child welfare service must normally apply on your behalf. Your foster parents cannot apply.
In addition, you must meet one of the following requirements
- You have been given a residence permit in Norway because it was dangerous for you in your home country when you fled.
- You wish to get a passport from your home country, and this country does not have an embassy in Norway which can issue you a passport. You need a travel document in order to travel to your home country to get the passport.
- You are in the care of the Norwegian child welfare service, and your home country does not have an embassy in Norway which can issue you a passport.