Want to apply Permanent right of residence for family members of EU/EEA nationals

If you have been i Norway for at least five years, you who are a family member of an EU/EEA national can apply for permanent right of residence. This entitles you to stay and work in Norway indefinitely.

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : Philippines

Which alternative describes your situation?

If you are uncertain whether you have a residence permit or a residence card, the top of your card will say which you have.

Would you like to help us improving the website?

Did you find what you were looking for?