EU/EEA national who has their own funds

If you are an EU/EEA national who have their own funds and are going to live in Norway for more than three months you have to register.

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : Spain

EU/EEA nationals that are going to register

  • Person with own funds

Would you like to help us improve our website?

Did you find what you were looking for?