EU/EEA national with own funds

If you are an EU/EEA national with your own funds and you are going to live in Norway for more than three months you are required to register.

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : Italy

EU/EEA nationals that are going to register

  • Person with own funds

Did you find what you were looking for?