Students who are EU/EEA nationals

If you are an EU/EEA national who are going to study and live in Norway for more than three months, you have to register. Read more about how to register.

The applicant is the person who wishes to visit or live in Norway. 

Would you like to help us improve our website?

Did you find what you were looking for?