Student who are EU/EEA national

If you are an EU/EEA national who are going to study and live in Norway for more than three months, you have to register. Read more about how to register.

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : Netherlands

EU/EEA nationals that are going to register

  • Student

Would you like to help us improving the website?

Did you find what you were looking for?