Want to apply Study permit

With a study permit you can attend university college/university, a vocational school, school of upper secondary education, religion/belief-based school or folk high school. Or you can pursue additional education, be a trainee or perform research.

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : Indonesia