You and your spouse/cohabitant have separated and you do not have children together

If you were granted a family immigration permit with your spouse or cohabitant, and you have divorced or separated, you can normally not apply for a renewal of your family immigration permit.

If you wish to continue to live in Norway, you can check whether you meet the requirements for another type of residence permit, for example for work purposes or studies.