What do I do if I've lost access to my account?

Even if you have lost access to your account, any applications and information you submitted earlier will still be in our systems.

What do you have to do?

If you who have sent in an application

If you have booked an appointment, your booking is still valid. When you booked the appointment, you received an email with a confirmation of the time and date, sent from either 'noreply@udi.no' or 'noreply-spn@udi.no'. You can search for these addresses in your email account. You will also find a separate email with a list of the documents and the cover letter that you must take with you to your appointment. If you cannot find this email, please check the spam filter.

If you are unable to find the details of your appointment, please contact the meeting point for your appointment: the police, the Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA), the embassy or the VFS Application Centre.

If you have already handed in your application documents to the police or a Visa Application Centre, we will process your application as normal, and you will not need to do anything more with your user account. If you have Digipost (eksternt nettsted), you will receive the decision there. Otherwise, you will receive it by regular post.

If you have not yet booked an appointment, you have two choices. You can either contact the meeting point which you selected in your application and ask for an appointment or you can create a new user account and send in a new application. If you paid a fee for your first application, you can contact the meeting point to request a refund.

If you are going to send in a new application

If you are going to fill in and submit a new application, you can either use a different account if you have access to one or you can create a new account.

If you have received a response to your application and you are going to book an appointment with the police for the purpose of taking a photo for your residence card, you must use the same account that you used when you registered your application from. If you no longer have access to this account, you must contact the police to make an appointment