Call us regarding a foreign employee

If you are an employer for a foreign employee and would like to know whether the person you are employing is allowed to work in Norway, you can contact our advisory service.

When you call, you should choose the line regarding employment and studies, whether you have a question about the case of your employee or if you have questions regarding family members of your employee. 

Did you find what you were looking for?