Contact us Confirmation of residence and right to work

To request confirmation of legal residence, right to work or other types of confirmations, you must fill in this form.

You must type in which country you are a citizen of.

If you contact us on behalf of someone else, you must type in which country the person is a citizen of.

Would you like to help us improve our website?

Did you find what you were looking for?