Have applied Expulsion and lifting of a prohibition against entry

When you have been to the embassy and submitted an application to have the prohibition against entry lifted together with an application for a residence permit or visitor's visa, both applications are forwarded to the UDI.

You must fill in and submit a separate application form to apply to have the prohibition against entry lifted at the same time as you apply for a visitor's visa or residence permit.

The applications are processed by different departments in the UDI.

  • What happens to your application while you wait?

  • How long do you have to wait for an answer to your application?

Important messages

Would you like to help us improving the website?

Did you find what you were looking for?