Have applied Do you wish to leave Norway?

You may apply for assisted return to your home country, or another country where you have residence permit, at any time.

If you wish to return to your home country, you can be granted financial support for assisted return from the Norwegian authorities.

If you have questions about return or want guidance you can contact IOM at phone number +47 23 10 53 20 or by email to iomoslovarp@iom.int.

You can also contact the department for return in UDI at +47 404 36 196 or by email to varp@udi.no.

Would you like to help us improving the website?

Did you find what you were looking for?