If you need a place to stay

If you need a place to stay, you will be offered accommodation with a bed and food. If they have the capacity for you to be registered in the region where you are currently staying, you will be allowed remain there until you are registered with the police. If there is not enough capacity, you will be transported to the National Arrival Centre.