If you reside elsewhere in Norway

If you wish to apply for protection, and you do not live in Eastern Norway, you can contact the police to arrange a time and place to register your application. Most asylum seekers are to register at the National Arrival Centre. The police can assist you with transport.

The police website provides instructions for applying for collective protection as a Ukrainian national (eksternt nettsted).

There is limited capacity for registering asylum seekers outside Øst Police District. If there is not enough capacity for you to be registered where you are, you will be transported to the National Arrival Centre to be registered there.