I have not moved abroad and have not had my residence permit extended. What happens next with my case?

  • You can appeal the decision, see above.
  • You can apply for collective protection again will receive it as long as you still fulfill the conditions for such a residence permit.
  • You will not be entitled to a place in a reception centre or in the introduction program if you apply for collective protection for the second time. You have the right to travel to the municipality you used to live in. If you get a new collective protection residence permit, that municipality is responsible for you.
  • You can apply for another type of residence permit in Norway.
  • If you have a valid residence permit in another Schengen country, you have the right to travel there.
  • If you do not apply for a new permit in Norway, you must leave Norway and possibly the Schengen area within the above deadline. The duty to return to Ukraine is currently suspended.