Representatives for unaccompanied minor asylum seekers in Norway

The immigration laws in Norway decides that you should have a representative if you are in Norway without any parents. The Norwegian authorities determine who will be your representative. The delegate is an adult who will help you in Norway, for example, with: 


  • understanding the grant from UDI 
  • contact with the Norwegian authorities 
  • ensuring you can express your opinion 
  • ensuring you receive adequate care and healthcare 
  • ensure you get a place to stay 
  • ensure you are allowed to go to school/ensure school enrollment