Can my family come to Norway?

If you have been granted one of the following types of permit, your spouse or cohabitant and children can apply for family immigration permit:

  • study permit to study at a university or university college
  • residence permit for a Norwegian language course for skilled workers
  • residence permit for additional education

If you hold another type of study permit, your family cannot apply for family immigration.