What happens when I travel in and out of Norway?
- When you enter Norway, you must present your passport with the visa sticker.
- You also have to present documentation that you have enough money to cover your stay, for example cash or a credit card. If you have a financial sponsor, you must bring a copy of the sponsorship form.
- The police can also ask to take your fingerprints, which the police will then compare to the fingerprints you registered when you applied for a visa.
- As long as your visa is valid, you can travel freely around the Schengen area or the countries for which your visa is valid.
- If you travel out of Schengen, for example to the UK, you cannot enter Schengen again. You must then have a visa that is valid for multiple entries or apply for a new visa.