Want to renew Visitor visa
- When you have a Schengen visa, you can travel freely around the Schengen countries for as long as your visa is valid.
- If you leave Schengen and your visa does not cover more entries, you must apply for a new visa to re-enter Schengen.
- If you are in Norway on a visa-free stay, you can not apply to extend your stay in the Schengen area.
Apply to stay longer in Norway
Your visa can only be extended in very special cases, for example if you have become seriously ill or if there has been a natural disaster.
- You must pay an application fee.
- You must still meet the same requirments as when you applied for the visa.
- You cannot have stayed in Norway or the Schengen area for more than 90 days.
- You must have a special and unforeseen reason for applying. Such reasons could be, for example, that you have been in an accident, that a member of your immediate family has fallen ill or that the business meeting you are attending has been postponed. This must have happened after you arrived in Norway.