Child who has full siblings in Norway

Requirements for both

  • You must be under the age of 18.
  • You cannot have parents or other carers in your home country or country of residence.

Requirements for the reference person

  • You must have a home. 
  • If you and your brother or sister meet all these requirements, UDI will ask the Norwegian child welfare authorities to approve that you are suitable as a care person.