Child who has full siblings in Norway
Requirements for both
- You must document your identity. A valid passport is usually valid proof of identity.
- You must be under the age of 18.
- You cannot have parents or other carers in your home country or country of residence.
Requirements for the reference person
- You must have a home.
- You must have an income of at least
NOK 320 274 per year pre-taxnow. In addition, your income last year must have been at about the same level. You cannot have received any financial assistance from NAV (økonomisk sosialhjelp) during the last 12 months. Please check the income requirements, what kind of income that counts and whether you can be exempted from any of the requirements.
- If you do not have enough income yourself, your cohabitant or spouse can provide a financial guarantee. He or she must then have an income of at least
NOK 320 274 per year pre-tax. Please check the income requirements for the person providing a financial guarantee.
- If you and your brother or sister meet all these requirements, UDI will ask the Norwegian child welfare authorities to approve that you are suitable as a care person.