UK national residing as family members of a non-UK national EU/EEA citizens

If you are registered as a family member of a citizen from another EU/EEA country, you must now apply for a residence permit for family members of an EU/EEA citizen.

If you meet the residence requirements independently, for example, by working, you can apply for a residence permit under the Brexit regulations. You can check if you meet the requirements under "UK national living in Norway" on this page.