Residence according to the EU/EEA regulations

If you are an EU/EEA national you have the right to live, work and study in Norway. Depending on where you are from, family members of an EU/EEA national can either apply for a residence card or use the registration scheme.

The applicant is the person who wishes to visit or live in Norway.