Want to apply Study permit

If you wish to study or go to school in Norway for more than three months, you must apply for a study permit. If you are granted a study permit, you will also be able to work for up to 20 hours a week while you are studying and full-time during holidays.

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : Nepal

Where will you be studying?

  • University college or university

  • Upper secondary school

  • Vocational school

  • Folk high schools

  • Religion/belief-based school (Bible school)

  • University summer schools

  • Additional education in order for your education to be recognised in Norway


Waiting time

Check how long you have to wait for an answer to your application for a study permit.

Did you find what you were looking for?