The webpage www.udi.no does not work in the Opera Mini browser, which you are using now. Please use another browser, for example Opera, or the standard browser on your phone.
Want to apply Job seekers who are EU/EEA nationals
If you came to Norway to look for work, you can stay here for six months. You must report to the police no later than three months after your arrival in Norway.
How to report to the police
- Fill in your details via the Application Portal (external website, opens in new window). Book an appointment with the police or a service centre for foreign workers.
- Go to the appointment you have booked. Bring your valid national identity card or passport.
What to do when you get a job
- When you get a job, you must register as an EEA national. You must register your details via the Application Portal Norway in advance and go to the police again.
What to do if you do not get a job
- If you do not get a job within six months, you must leave Norway.
- You can then come back to Norway anytime to search for work. You can be here for six months, and must report to the police again no later than three months after you came back to Norway.