Refugees with special travel documents

  • Persons with refugee travel documents issued by Malta, Ireland, Liechtenstein, or Switzerland (it will be stated in the travel document that it is issued according to "UN Convention of 28 July 1951").
  • Refugees or stateless persons living in an EU/EEA country who have travel documents issued by that country.