How to get help

Help and protection for people who are victims of violence

  • If you or your child is a victim of violence from a partner, family member or others, you can get help. You can be provided with safe accommodation at a crisis centre, guidance and legal assistance to report the matter to the police.
  • You can also get an independent residence permit (please see information further down on the page).

Who can help you?