I have questions regarding the content of the decision. Who can I talk to?

If UDI has made the decision, and you have questions about the content, you can contact us by phone.

If you want someone to be able to act on your behalf in connection with your application, you must grant this person a power of attorney. You will find the power of attorney form and more information about what it means to grant someone power of attorney here.