How much financial support will I receive if my application for alternative accommodation (Alternative accommodation to reception centres) is approved?

UDI provides a subsidy to the municipality that agrees to provide accommodation for you. It is the municipality that decides the amount of funding support you can receive. If you have a need for financial support, please contact NAV in your municipality. An alternative to reception centres means that you can live in a standard home, instead of in a reception centre or an emergency accommodation offered by UDI.