Can I be granted refugee status and a travel document for refugees?

If the family member you were granted family immigration with has been granted refugee status in Norway, you can also apply for refugee status. This is also called 'derived' status.

If you are granted refugee status, you can also be issued a travel document for refugees, like your family member.

You must submit an application for refugee status and for a travel document for refugees.