Want to apply Family immigration

Do you have a family member already in Norway you wish to live together with? Depending on where both of you are from, you may be able to apply for a residence permit, residence card for family members of EU/EEA nationals or to use the registration scheme

The applicant is the person who wishes to visit or live in Norway. 

Family immigration is also called family reunification or forming a family. Those who apply for family immigration are usually a spouse, cohabitant or child of someone who lives in Norway. Other types of family members who may apply include parents of children in Norway, individuals planning to marry someone in Norway (fiancé/fiancée), foster children and full siblings.