Want to apply Exchange programmes, culture and organisational work

You can be granted a residence permit in Norway if you are going on a working holiday for young adults, if you are a working guest in agriculture, an employee of a humanitarian/non-profit/religious organisation, or an artist, musician or performer.

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : Argentina

What will you be in Norway?

  • Employee of a humanitarian, non-profit or religious organisation

  • Artist, musician or performer

  • FK Norway/Fredskorpset participant

  • Working holiday for young adults from Argentina

  • Working guests in agriculture


Case processing times

Check how long the UDI takes to process applications for residence permits for work. 

Important messages