Want to apply Exchange programmes, culture and organisational work

You can be granted a residence permit in Norway if you are going on a working holiday for young adults, if you are a working guest in agriculture, an employee of a humanitarian/non-profit/religious organisation, or an artist, musician or performer.

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : New Zealand

What will you be in Norway?

  • Employee of a humanitarian, non-profit or religious organisation

  • Artist, musician or performer

  • Norwegian Agency for Exchange Cooperation (Norec) participant

  • Working holiday for young adults from New Zealand

  • Working guests in agriculture

  • Other types of stays for cultural purposes in Norway


Waiting time

Check how long you have to wait for an answer to your application for a residence permit for work. 

Did you find what you were looking for?